Gail A. Anderson represents the Michigan Realtors®, as well as a number of local Realtor® associations and real estate companies. Ms. Anderson represents developers of residential, commercial, and multi-family developments as well as other businesses. She is a past chairperson of the Real Property Law Section of the State Bar and is listed in Best Lawyers in America in Real Estate Law. Best Lawyers named Ms. Anderson the “Lansing Real Estate Lawyer of the Year” for 2015 and 2018. Ms. Anderson has authored numerous articles and is a frequent lecturer on real property law matters for Realtor® organizations, the Real Property Law Section of the State Bar, and the Institute of Continuing Legal Education. Ms. Anderson authored the chapter on Brokers and Salespersons in the legal treatise, “Michigan Residential Real Estate Transactions.”
Gail Anderson’s practice includes:
- Representation of developers of residential, commercial, and multi-family developments on a wide range of matters, including purchase and sale transactions, title and survey issues, construction and end loans.
- Advice, planning assistance, and documentation for residential and commercial condominium projects and subdivisions.
- Representation and advice for real estate brokers and salespersons in all areas, including licensing issues, contract matters, and agency issues.
- Representation of business owners in organization, operation and business financing.
- Advice on the purchase and sale of businesses.
- Representation and advice to title insurers and their insured lenders and property owners on title, lien, priority, and other issues
Gail Anderson received her undergraduate and law degrees (cum laude) from the University of Illinois.
Awards & Achievements
Ms. Anderson is a past chairperson of the Real Property Law Section of the State Bar.
Named “Lawyer of the Year” by Best Lawyers for:
- Real Estate Law, Lansing (2015)
- Real Estate Law, Lansing (2018)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America for work in:
- Real Estate Law